The library offers a service which provides patients with literature during their stay in hospital. Also employees of the MHH can use this offer to borrow media. Once weekly a mobile library visits some of the wards - this is a special service offered by “Ehrenamtliche Krankenhaushilfe (EKH)”. A special service can be arranged per phone if desired.
· for mobile patients and members of the MHH in the library room
· bedridden patients are visited once weekly by a mobile library
· borrowing books is for free
· one week for patients
· two weeks for MHH employee
· extension of lending period can be arranged
· around 2560 books are available, including novels, anecdotes, lyrics, comedy, thrillers, spy, horror, fairy tales, science fiction, fantasy, adventure
· non-fiction (history, politics, theology etc.)
· psychology-guide/self-help, reference works, dictionaries, biographies, foreign novels (English, French, Russian, Turkish)
· Comics, books for young readers
· games and audio books on cd
A flea market is held on the 1st monday of each month from 14.00 hrs -16.00 hrs.
Please contact us in advance if you wish to donate any books!