PhD program in Systems Neuroscience (coordination at TiHo)
· Rigs Hospital and DTU Copenhagen, Denmark
in course of the European research training group "Pseudomonas".
· A number of international partners like e.g. Imperial College in London are member of the EU Research training network (RTN) "Modulation of signaling cascades for treatment of cancer, diabetes and inflammation" (Coordinator: Prof. Gaestel, Physiological Chemistry)
· Tongji Medical University Shanghai, China
There is a close cooperation for exchange of medical doctors as well as PhD students.
· Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
There is a close cooperation by the European research training group “Strategies of human pathogens to establish acute and chronic infections“ (Coordinator: Prof. Suerbaum, Medical Microbiology).
· Centre for DNA Fingerprinting (CDFD), Hyderabad, India
There is an intensive contact with Prof. Dr. S. Hasnain since 2002, including help during selection procedures and exchange of scientists. A summer school was held in February 2005.