MHH Logo

Non-EU applicants: Application for the first year




Non-EU Applicants

Admission to Medicine / Dentistry 



 If you are a non-EU student and want to apply for the first year of the undergraduate course in Medicine or Dentistry at the MHH, please apply ONLINE through the central application agency UNI-ASSIST.


UNI-ASSIST will check all your documents and your qualification and pass the application on to us for the further admission process. We only deal with applications which come through UNI-ASSIST.


You will find further information on the internet at

The next application deadline will  be July 15. The MHH only takes up students for the winter semester. Undergraduate courses start every year middle of October.


If you must visit the Studienkolleg (M course), you must also send your application to UNI-ASSIST.

Please note that no preparatory German courses or German language tests  are offered at the MHH. You will have to possess a valid German language certificate (DSH 2 /TestDaF - TDN 4 / DSD II) when applying.


The teaching language at our school is German. No courses or exams in medicine or dentistry take place in English at undergraduate level.

We cannot offer any kind of financial aid or grants to foreign students. Costs of living amount in Hannover to app. 800 EUR  per month.