Beginning of registration deadline: 15th January 2020
End of registration deadline: 15th July 2020
If you would like to apply for the Winter semester 2020/21 please note that
your application has to arrive at MHH until 15th July 2020.
Please send your completed application for the European Master of Science in Midwifery to the following address:
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Klinik für Frauenheilkunde und Geburtshilfe
Prof. Dr. Mechthild M. Gross
Your application should include the documents listed in the following checklist:
- Documents have to be handed in either English or German. Documents in other languages need to be officially translated
- A cover letter
- Your signed curriculum vitae
- Entry Application Form (you can download it here)
- Documentation of completed professional training as a midwife as delineated in Directive 2005/36/EG of the European Parliament and Council from September 7, 2005, describing the recognition of professional qualifications
- Documentation of at least one year of work experience as a full-time midwife or two years of work experience as a part-time midwife (at least 50%)
- Documentation of a Bachelor of Science in Midwifery or a Bachelor’s degree, or homologous degree, in a course of study closely related to midwifery
- Documentation of a completed course in scientific methods recommended
- Verification of English language competency, for example through the successful completion of the IELTS exam (band score 6.0 or above), is required. Students with a bachelor’s degree from an English speaking university, who wrote a bachelor’s thesis in English, or who can provide documentation of a stay of at least 6 months in an English speaking country are not required to take a language exam
Please refer to the details listed in the Access and Admission Conditions German / Access and Admission Conditions English
Please note that only notarized copies of school/university reports and verifications will be accepted.
If you have any questions, you can e-mail us at hebammenstudiengangmh-hannover.de. You can also reach us by phone at +49 511-532-9619 or fax us at +49 511-532-18521.