VERANSTALTER: Dr. Robert Zweigerdt, Prof. Dr. Ulrich Martin und Verbundpartner
VERANSTALTUNGSORT: Hannover Altes Rathaus
iPS Based Cell Therapies — from bench to bedside December 3rd- 4th, 2019; Altes Rathaus, Hannover, Germany
we invite you to join us at this 2-day symposium with high ranking international speakers:
P. Alves, P. Andrews, N. Benvenisty, P. Burridge, N. Hoppe, M. Izrael, A. Karlsen, P. Menasche, C.L. Mummery, H. Niemann, B. Reichart, Y. Reisner, Y. Sato, H. Semb, J. Sluijter, D. Strunk, and W. Zimmermann
Complemented by lead investigators from Hannover Medical School and company talks by Corlife, Eppendorf, Kadimastem, Miltenyi, Novo Nordisk, and Ovizio these speakers will set the frame in the symposium’s key topics:
• Applied human pluripotent stem cells research and bioprocessing
• Pre-clinical large animal models and clinical translation
• Safety aspects, ethics, and the regulatory environment
• Commercial opportunities
• Progress in alternative and competing technologies
The meeting offers extensive opportunities to present own data and networking in poster sessions.
• Abstract submission deadline: September 15th
• Participation fee is limited to €50,- including all networking and social events thanks to the unsparing financial support from public and commercial sources !
• Modern venue set in picturesque city centre with historic x-mas market
• Limited capacity: first come- first served!
• Info and registration: www.mh-hannover.de/technobeat_symposium_2019.html
We look forward to welcoming you!
Further information in here
Werden Sie Teil des Pflege-Teams der MHH. Mehr Infos in unserem Stellenticker. Wir freuen uns auf ...